Public Open Days
The gardens reopen for the public in 2021
- Monday 3rd May (May Bank Holiday)
- Monday 31st May (Spring Bank Holiday – in aid of the National Garden Scheme)
- Sunday 6th June
- Sunday 4th July
- Sunday 1st August
- Monday 30th August (August Bank Holiday)
- Open from 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Admission £4.00 per person, children under 12 years free
- Afternoon tea available
We look forward to seeing you.
An audio tour of the gardens is available and can be downloaded on to your smart 'phone from a [free] gardening app called Candide.
Click on the Great British Gardens guide link to find other great gardens in the area to visit.
Owing to the fact we have our own pets which include a dog, free-roaming cats and guinea fowl, we regret no dogs are allowed with the exception of guide dogs.